Hi Dave

Yes I am really making contact from New Zealand  & am a fellow PwP, aged 73
-very fortunate to have my PD reasonably under control being on selegiline
and madopar minimum doses, however i believe it is important for PwP to
have regular  exercise programmes suited to their needs. I have benefited
from a self imposed military styled marching programme & took up swimming
again upon retirement some 14 yrs ago - I admit to reducing my swimming to
750 metres each morning  Monday to Friday. I have maintained good mobility
and general fitness as a consequence.

Not surprisingly I have a keen interest in following the various researsh
projects investigating PD as a result my request re possible benefits of
Biofeedback & Neurofeedback.

I have enjoyed studying the List members comments and experiences since
joining in late Feb.

Thanks for your messages - I will be in contact.

Jim  <[log in to unmask]>