Is there anyone on the list who has been taking liquid deprenyl with sinemet
and also an agonist.  My husband has been advised to take an agonist but
we're also very interested in an interview we've read about a woman, Annette
Pearson, who has weaned herself off of sinemet and switched to liquid
deprenyl.  There's an interview which can be read on the internet at the
address ceri.com.  We're wondering if anyone else has done this.  She's also
taking many anti-oxidants and supplements with success.  Let me know.  And
thanks.
Den