>     My request is for information on journalism and non-fiction
> programs at Canadian universities. I know--or think I know--that there are
> programs at UVIC, Ryerson Polytechnic & Carleton U. Are there any
> others?

King's College in Halifax has journalism programs - a four year
program and a one-year post degree program. No graduate program,
though. For information you can contact the director, Stephen Kimber,
at [log in to unmask]

Lorri

Experience isn't something you go and get--it's a gift, and the only
requisite for receiving it is that you be open to it...Ursula Le Guin

Lorri Neilsen
Mount Saint Vincent University
166 Bedford Highway
Halifax, Nova Scotia CANADA B3M 2J6