Date: Sat, 12 Apr 1997 09:19:05 -0400
From: Vita & Fede <[log in to unmask]>
To: Multiple recipients of list FICINO <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Royal Shakespeare Company

I'm doing a research about the tendencies in representation of plays by
Shakespeare by the Royal Shakespeare Company 1990-97. If you attended any
performance I would be grateful if you could send a brief commentary on it.
I=B4ll attach all your messages in an appendix to the work. Thank you in
advance for your help.