Date: Sat, 05 Apr 1997 16:41:50 -0800
From: "Denis J. Sweeney" <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: The Bandit Chief

Hello,
My name is Wendy Rouse, I'm a history student at CSU Sacramento. I'm
searching for information on a play entitled "The Bandit Chief" or the
"Forest Spectre." It was performed in Gold Rush California in 1849 and
we hope to reenact it in a living history program. We are unsure of its
origins and would appreciate any help anyone may provide.
Thanks,
Wendy Rouse