At 05:01 PM 4/3/97 -0500, you wrote:
>Peter has never remembered his dreams till recently--I don't know if theSinemet
> (which he has been on from the start) is responsible, but suddenly he not
>only remembers them , but tells me about them long after the fact! He used to
>have a lot of "bad dreams", scary ones, but theones he recalls are not like
>that.....curious.......
>
>Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter, 78/7, Oxford,Ohio
>"Ask me about the CARE list for PD caregivers!"
camilla i have dreams i used call them nightmares. some where good,other i
got scared. till my cg said they were dreams. so i just tell her and we just
laugh about them. tell me more about peter. i am going to put you in my
email address. using the lower case one. ok with you. our meeting went good
to day. hope i havent let peter doun. as you see my spelling is,t the best.
you have help me a lot you cg er.? don I.Y.Q.