Well said Charlie!
I can't understand why anyone would WANT or need to take liquid Deprenyl -
the pills are so tiny and could be crushed anyway.  Imagine if you took too
much of the liquid deprenyl, you could be in real trouble, as you say.
Admittedly there may be the advantage of having it in liquid form, so that
swallowing is easier.
 I hope people are not confusing or comparing the benefits of Liquid
Sinemet (made by crushing tablets, and sipped as needed-- recipes have been
on this list previously) with liquid deprenyl.  The two drugs are
completely different and the liquid deprenyl would be taken once or twice
daily, as the pill is, BUT NOT frequently, as liquid sinemet.
Sorry if I am being too didactic - but like Charlie, I worry about these things!
Joy Graham