Burnham writes:

> In my quest for beating p.d. (or at least fighting it) Ive discoved
> some info on a Mexican hospital , American Biologics, that relies on
> keylation therapy, diet and live cell therapy (whatever those are).
> Does anyone have any experience or knowledge regarding this program?

<snip>

Sorry to be a "wet blanket", but both chelation therapy and "live
cell therapy" have absolutely no value in the treatment of PD or any
other illness (except for a limited value of chelation in certain
kinds of heavy-metal poisoning).  There have been a number of doctors
in Mexico who have promoted "live cell therapy" and some of these
people have used cells from the adrenal gland to treat PD.  Good
studies of this method have shown that it is useless, and some
patients have come to grief from complications.

The only thing that would be accomplished from these therapies is
"weight loss"; loss of weight from the lightening of one's wallet!

Best,

Bob

ROBERT A. FINK, M. D., F.A.C.S.
Neurological Surgery
2500 Milvia Street  Suite 222
Berkeley, CA  94704-2636  USA
Phone:  (510) 849-2555   FAX:  (510) 849-2557

WWW:  <http://www.dovecom.com/rafink/>

"Ex Tristitia Virtus"