At 11:52 AM 4/5/97 -0500, you wrote:
>Does anyone take parlodel with sinemet cr ?
>my mother got a Rx from her DR. but after
>reading the side effects of so many deaths
>recorded from it, we have not started it.
>I don't even see what the positive side is
>of it.     WHITIE
yes i take parlodel for my deperreson i have from time to time had pd for
25yrs. i am only 72 yrs old aso take dilinton 4 times aday just learned to
walk, after 8yrs in bed. was work alahallic can,t spell very good any more.
evenowend my own buss. see no side effects so far. listen to yout dr. he
should know best. in dout see other dr. I.Y.Q.