At 01:00 PM 4/5/97 -0500, you wrote:
>I am tired of waiting for the FDA to give Upjohn the OK on Pramipexole. What
>in the world could be taking so long?
>I say we all organize a march on D.C. Wouldn't that be cool? With all us PWPs
>marching down the streets? Scenes from "Night of the Living Dead" pop
>immediately to mind.
>I suppose you have to laugh at yourself once in a while.
>
>Jacob
jacob even as many yrs i had pd i don,t under stand lot about meds. my wife
of 51yrs and 2 lovely girls tell me less i know better off i am. i don,i get
to handle an money any more. as i was taken for 200.00 dollers. so i only
get 150 a month pocket money was used to at least 200 a day. but am happy.
look at the blue sky. I.Y.Q.