Hello
Glad you decided to join in.  I find the pesticide discussions interesting
also and downloaded the info from Rudy about some of his experiences with
pesticides in Viet Nam.  If you have that post I recommend reading it.
What was of interest was the part about genetic factors and pd.  If there is
a genetic marker it usually occurs at a specific time for everyone--there
doesn't appear to be "early onset."  Although there seems to be general
acceptance that pd takes about 30 years to manifest itself I have to wonder
if early onset isn't happening more frequently.  Part of the discussion was
about mptp and how that designer drug created parkinson like symptoms
overnight.  Couldn't it be then that certain chemicals and/or pesticides,
herbicides could create symptoms and actualities much sooner than 30 years.
 More to ponder.
As far as your medicines, I have heard of none of them so I can't help you
there.  They're not drugs I've heard of for pd so far.  Do they know that's
what you have?
Keep in touch.
Den