Viviane:

I do not think that Holocaust survivors are more afflicted with PD than the
rest of the people. In our support and exercise group are three concentration
camp survivors. There is a couple, he 84 - 6 years PD, his wife, 72 - not
afflicted with PD. They were in Auschwitz for about four years. Then there is
my husband, 5 years in the camps (Auschwitz, Buchenwald, Birkenau and some
internment camps in France before being shipped east), he is 70 and was
diagnosed about 6 years ago. He had had similar symptoms before, but was
always treated for post traumatic stress disorder until a psychiatrist
referred him to a neurologist.

Johanna Willner