^^^^^^GREETINGS  FROM^^^^^^^^^^
Ivan Suzman  47/10   [log in to unmask]
Portland, Maine   land of lighthouses     deg. F

On Sun, 6 Apr 1997 12:44:45 -0400 Barbara Patterson
<[log in to unmask]> writes:
> [...]
  Hi Bob,

Would you consider mentioning the Awareness Month post when you chat?
Please see separate post on Awareness Month, including North Carolina.

Has Governor Hunt responded?

Did you see Anne Rutherford's post on Newfoundland?  They've filled the
month of April with activities!!

Ivan Suzman [log in to unmask]
47/10  Portland, Maine