From:   Parkinson's Information Exchange on behalf of Ivan M Suzman
Sent:   Monday, March 31, 1997 5:26 PM
To:     Multiple recipients of list PARKINSN
Subject:        Age/# of yrs. w/ PD

Dear listfriends,

I sign my posts with "47/10."  This tells you I am 47, and have had PD
symptoms for 10 years. I count from 1987, when I developed loss of right
arm swing and tenting of the right wrist,  stiffness of the right
shoulder and elbow, and interrupted sleep.

I think if all PWP's on the List would standardize our signatures, and
indicate our ages, and the # of years since the first PD symptoms
appeared, it gives us all a better basis upon which to compare our
progress and status in our diverse battles against PD.

Comments?

Ivan Suzman
47/10
Portland, Maine    land of lighthouses    BLIZZARD 27 deg  18 inches
predicted.  The Easter bunny has been replaced by a snowshoe hare....