Margie asked if Peter takes hisown meds--the answer is "yes and no"!
He usually depends on me to see that he gets them, but at times will just
simply take them when the alarm goes off--other times he ignores the loud
alarm completely. My guess is that in a strange environment he will need help
with them--and at the hospital recently the doc did write that he could have
his meds from home, and I could give them to him. The nurses were good about
checking to see he had had them, though.

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter, 78/7, Oxford,Ohio
"Ask me about the CARE list for PD caregivers!"