Dear Don/Flash   you sound really down, and I hope that your wife can
bethere with you to support you when those times hit you, and that you
can tell her how it is with you just now.  You are a fighter, but even
the champs must get tired of fighting sometimes...can you just let your-
self cry, if that's what you feel like doing? I know often that helps a
lot to release the painful feelings, and tears, like laughter, can be
"good medecine".  I wish your wife would join the CARE list, as we discussed
one time. Does she not use the computer at all? Maybe you could teach her!
I'll bet that she is hurting for you, and it might help her a lot, and in
that way also help you.  Stay connected with us all here on the list---
we care about you...

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter, 78/7, Oxford,Ohio
"Ask me about the CARE list for PD caregivers!"