Hi Mary
Thanks for your comments; Madapar is an  alternative drug to Sinemet but
manufactured by a competitive company. here in NZ both are prescribed but
but of course not for the same person.

A positive attitude is essential to combat PD - also maintaining an active
mind - often I do not have time for PD - sometime to my discomfort as I
forget to take my medication - however I regularly enjoy a couple of
glasses of our local Chardonnay each evening before dinner - we have 40 to
50 quality brands

I have confessed this to my GP and Neurologist - neither have tied to
dissuade me - if they do I may need a new neuro !!

Bye now

Jim <[log in to unmask]>