Just finished calling all 30 Texas congressman and both Senators offices
. What a deal, only four health aides did not change and we have 9 new
congressman  since last years Udall efforts. Looks like it will be abit
more effort than I thought. I  now have an updated list of all Texas
congressmen and the names of their health aides. Any one that wants a
copy please send E-mail and I will sent it as an Attachment. A brief
summary follows.

 5 have agreed to cosponsor
 1 will support NIH increases but not earmarking
 1 died a month ago and there is a runoff on April 12 for his vacancy
22 will call back this week with updates expect 5 more yes's
 1 I will visit my new congressman on Thursday in his district office -
expect a yes

By the end of the week I expect to have 11 yes's, perhaps more if the 9
classmates from the class of 97 get on board.

Anyone from Texas who can act as a district coordinator please Call or E
-mail me at
E-Mail  [log in to unmask]
Phone 281-358-5168

The PAN Web Site is loaded with information now including some photos of
activists at last years forum. Please check it out and let us know what
you think. It can be found at:
 http://www.pdaction.org

Invisible No More
--