Reply to message from [log in to unmask] of Wed, 02 Apr

don,
Please do not give up. You have been a great inspiration to me to keep going
myself.  I mean it.  It is ok to cry. I know men were taught not to cry,
but it is ok to cry.  Are you feeling happier today?  Are you able to look out
your window today? It is sunny here in Cleveland. What city do you live in?

Last night my muscles were sore. I am sure you know how that feels.
I feel better this morning.
SMILE !!
HAVE A NICE DAY!

Nancy   (39/ diag.5/94)