From: [log in to unmask]
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 1997 09:09:10 -0500 (EST)
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: To Joao for Don

Joao: I don't have Don McKinley's address.  Did you copy?

I know I've addressed this to the wrong person.
Don:
But,  April 2 was my 61st birthday and I emptied my E-Mail posts in a hurry,
but did see a response to your post.  You must be down.  I get that way many
days, but since I'm a psychotherapist I tell myself: "Self", you have to take
life one day at a time...it may get worst, but it just as well can get
better....but "I...me, myself, and I, make...create... each day.."   Please
don't give in today.... or tommorow.  Let us hear from you.  You are not
alone.  I was exposed to neurotoxins in Viet Nam in 1969,  in 1970 the subtle
symptoms began to surface, but then I was unaware of my disease.  In 1988 I
was diagnosed with Parkinson.  I know that today...or tomorrow....there will
be  a cure...hope you are here to share in that victory.

Post me soon...you are not alone and we need each other,   touch me back with
your response.....

(P.S.Joao, if you could forward or send me Don's address, I would appreciate
it......I copied your screen name wrong also, I had "joaocan" instead of
"joaocarv"....)

Sincerely,

Rudy West   NC  USA    [log in to unmask]

--------------1B2665C74D76--