Dear Colleagues,

I would like to invite you to stop by our monthly MANAGED CARE POLL QUESTION
 at "http://www.amso.com". The topic is:

"We currently have many 'for profit' HMO's in the healthcare industry today.
Does their "for profit" status improve or impair the quality of healthcare?"
Please share your viewpoint(s).

Remember to visit the Poll Results forum to follow the posts submitted by
other healthcare professionals.

AMSO is also sponsoring a free monthly email newsletter dealing with topics
surrounding managed care.  You can sign up at the AMSO web site or send a
email message to "[log in to unmask]" and type in "subscribe
amso-letter" (without the quotes) and send it in.

Please visit us at "http://www.amso.com" and participate in the poll and
other managed care forum discussions. Your participation will greatly
enrich all of us.

Thank you.
All Staff at the AMSO Managed Care Forum
Jeff Newton, Webmaster
http://www.amso.com