                GREAT NEWS FROM ARIZONA!!!

                                        ****      ED PASTOR     ****
                                                      signs on as
                     ORIGIONAL SPONSOR!!

Our long time friend, Ed Pastor, has signed on as an original sponsor for the
Morris K.Udall Parkinsons Research and Education Act!!!!  Hooray!!  Hooray!!

Arizona Congressman Ed Pastor, was one of our very first co-signers when the
Udall bill was unknown and first introduced a couple years ago. We appreciate
his having stood by us through thick and thin. Thank You Ed!

I got a call AT 3:00 p.m. today, from Elvia Niebla at Ed Pastor's Washington
D.C. office. Elvia's quick notice to Congressman Waxman's office helped
assure that congressman Pastor's name was added before our bill is introduced
April 9th. Thanks Elvia!!

We're in it together!

Maryhelen Davila
     4/3/97

Distribution/Copies to:
Parkinsons Action Network - California office
National Parkinsons Offce - National office
American Parkinsons Disease Assosciation - National office
National Parkinsons Offce - Arizona
American Parkinsons Disease Assosciation - Arizona
Arizona Advocates -  Southern AZ through Cynthia Holmes
Arizona Advocates - Betty Yokshas, T.Nichols, K.Hessley, Karen & John O
Donnell, Cyd Stahl, Ned Brooks, Georgianna Blake, S.Miller
YOPer's Suport Group - Central/Northern AZ
Society for Progrssive Supranuclear Palsy - E.P.Katz
Congressman Ed Pastor through e-mail - [log in to unmask]
Parkinsons Community worldwide - [log in to unmask]