On Thu 03 Apr, Bill Rogers wrote:
> For a couple of months now I've noticed a ringing sensation in my ears.
> (worse at nightime)
> The best way to describe this noise is to say it sounds like a high pitched
> buzz like you would hear on a summers night when all the insects are making
> their sounds or like the sound of electricity going through high voltage
> wires.
> I will be seeing my new neuro doctor in a couple of weeks but thought I would
> see what you guys/gals say about my problem.
> Is this something common with us Parkies ? or am I out in left field thinking
> that it is ?
>

> Bill Rogers-Parkie 56/8yrs
> Peterborough,Ontario,Canada

Hello Bill, I have not heard of anyone complaining of a ringing in the ears
due to PD. It may be that you are developing some form of Tinnitus, quite
separately from PD. Your neurologist will be able to advise you on the best
course of action, I'm sure.

Regards
--
Brian Collins  <[log in to unmask]>