Bill,
     read with interest your post and List members response.  I had posted my
experiences a couple of  months  ago and, as I didn't receive any replies, wrote
it off as non PD related.  The reason I thought there was a connection,  I only
notice it about ½ hour after taking Sinemet or if I miss taking a pill.  In fact
I use it as a back up alarm system.  If my ear (primarily the left) starts
'buzzing', I check to see if I missed taking a pill.  I never notice it between
pills.

Joe Young (65/5)