I would like to thank Dennis for his recent
expression of wisdom titled "Looking Forward."
Dennis, quite eloquently, expresses the reality
of which we all must "come to grips."

Life is a gift that I never truly
appreciated until I accepted that I have pd
(50/3+ years). I struggle one day at a time but
I am much more thankful for the "little things"
than I ever was before. When I drive to work
these days I am just thankful I still can get to
work

I try to get up in the morning and select "One
Thing of Fun" to do for the day. You'd be
surprised what a difference it makes when you
have that "One Thing" to look forward to.

I'm still in the early stages of this disease
and, no doubt, its easier to be positive now
than it will be later when my limitations will
probably be more severe. But that is even MORE
reason to enjoy today. We must concentrate on
what we CAN do and not what we CAN'T do.

Like Dennis, I don't know where this is going to
take me; none of us do. But I do know that I'm
miserable when I dwell on the subject. I try to
keep the focus short and be thankful for today
when it arrives.

Thanks Dennis,
Gray