I am beginning to think that I had the same dreams or nightmares
before Parkinsons was diagnosed, but just did not remember them
all that well when I awoke.  I think it is the Sinemet that gives
me the ability to remember the dreams when I wake.

Anyway, to change the subject, I was wondering if anyone has any
information on disability and Parkinsons.  Can you make a
disability claim with Parkinsons?  Can you claim the tax
disability on your income tax?  Can you collect on the Canada
Pension Plan disability provision?

signed Billy Baird ( [log in to unmask] )