I am curious about the possible connection between exposure to pesticides and
pd.  I know that it has been looked at but I also know that a meeting I went
to about 3 years ago with top researchers in the field of pd, no one had
really done a significant study on this subject.  This is not to say no one
has, but in this group no one had.  I wonder if you (Shannon) could identify
which pesticides your father in law used most as a beginning and the rest of
us could see if there was ever any significant exposure in our lives to that
substance.
I realize this probably won't contribute to a cure but perhaps a preventive
for the future.
As always, searching for explanations.
Den