This morning I called and contacted the complete delegation from North
Carolina with the following results

Rep. Eva Clayton  per health aid Francesta Fierro the Rep sponsored last
year and is still considering  her position this year.

Rep. Bob Etheridge (D)    Per Kim (health aide) have not discussed issue yet
will do so and suggested I call back Friday.

Rep. Walter Jones    left voice mail for health aid Magan.

Rep. David Price   Per ha Kimberly Mano  left voice mail call her back later
to day in meeting at time of my call
Rep. Richard Burr  the answering secretary took message and said would
discuss it later in the day with the Re.

Rep. Howard Coble   per Jane Miller she is on vacation till next Monday.  I
left voice mail with a message to cosponsor.

Rep. Mike McIntyre  no personal contact with office. Answering machine
taking calls left my name and number and a brief message to support.

Rep. Bill Hefner    David Perry is the ha and I left voice message

Rep. Sue Myrick   Health aide Nina will confer and call me back

Rep. Cass Ballenger   Health aide Molly said Rep out of country till next
Monday but he will bring our message to the Congressman's attention

Rep. Charles Taylor left voice mail for Kendra Turchillo, health aide, re
supporting bill.

Senator Melvin Watt.   Mr. Dominicka McCory  left message of my interest.
Dennis requested voice mail message which I left for him

Sen. Lauch Faircloth  Per Danny Hicky no discussion yet call back Friday

Senitor Jessie Helms.  Did not support bill last yea. His health aid Karen
Kohl is extremely knowledgable and an apt listener.Senator has problem with
fetal research. I explained PAN position. When advised the Bill was silent
on fetal tissue issue she though that Senator might be able to support this
session call back Friday.  A possible turn around candidate.

One aid mentioned I was the first caller    What is happening with NC
activists you do not appear to be very busy. Times a flying call and write
your rep. especiall Senator Jesse Helms.