Hi Don/Flash---I love your nickname! It was good that your wife could
reassure you about your bad dreams-- I think we all have them, and
also the good kind. I often dream "the great American novel" but it is
gone so quickly when I am awakened. I tend to believe that the dreams I
recall clearly are "trying to tell me something"  :-)
You said to tell you more about Peter--well, he's a very sweet guy, who
worries about being too hard on me because of his PD. We have been
married 54 years come June, and remembered that March 14 was the 56th
"anniversary" of our first date! He is retired from a job as head reference
and Humanities librarian at Miami University here.He retired early in 1978
because of the symptoms which we now know were PD approaching. He likes to
read the PD list and know what is going on with all of you good folks---
How about telling us more about YOU now, Don? Are you bowling again?

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter, 78/7, Oxford,Ohio
"Ask me about the CARE list for PD caregivers!"