------------------------------
TO: SHANNON, DEN, and WAYNE
------------------------------

Pesticides as a possible cause of PD has been discussed on the List
before but I realize you are all new to the group and deserve some
repeating of information.

I am also one who believes my early-onset PD stems from my exposure to
DDT which I believe was contained in the bug spray that was used to
control the many kinds of insects in our home that most southern states
used to have back in the 40's.  DDT, of course, was later banned.

Even now, every time the Mosquito Control truck goes by spraying
poisons onto our yards and into our homes, I react very strongly to it.
I am beginning my own research into the use of pesticides and will report
back to you information that I might gain regarding a connection between
PD and exposure to them.

Thanks to all of you for your input.

JANICE LONG (54/19) [yes, wayne, that's what it means]