At 11:50 AM 4/4/97 -0500, you wrote:
>Hi Don/Flash---I love your nickname! It was good that your wife could
>reassure you about your bad dreams-- I think we all have them, and
>also the good kind. I often dream "the great American novel" but it is
>gone so quickly when I am awakened. I tend to believe that the dreams I
>recall clearly are "trying to tell me something"  :-)
>You said to tell you more about Peter--well, he's a very sweet guy, who
>worries about being too hard on me because of his PD. We have been
>married 54 years come June, and remembered that March 14 was the 56th
>"anniversary" of our first date! He is retired from a job as head reference
>and Humanities librarian at Miami University here.He retired early in 1978
>because of the symptoms which we now know were PD approaching. He likes to
>read the PD list and know what is going on with all of you good folks---
>How about telling us more about YOU now, Don? Are you bowling again?
>
>Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter, 78/7, Oxford,Ohio
>*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *
>"Ask me about the CARE list for PD caregivers!"
>*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *

hi ther camilla you got use beat. we only got 51yrs to gether. i ran my oun
con bus. sanatary. met on 8 april married 9 may. better looking now but
don,t want her get a big head. we just turnd doun office formour support
group. i am bowling agiann not like ever one eles i use my cane anr just too
the ball on the ally. was good at one time rolled 122 last week. as my wife
has a bad heart now i try to do more all the time. i think that waas my
trouble.but we are working it out. oxford is not to far from lima 2hr drive.
i have 2 diff maps. ican use to find a place. will see if i can find your
address. well gusess i will stop now. i know my spelling is bad ha ha. hi
peter.   I.Y.Q. DOM