Thanks, John. I will talk to my doc about the Zoloff.  I just had an episode
yeateday with the Serzone the doc put me on four days ago.  It gave me full
body dystonia very severe so I had to not take any dopamine for 48 hours as
well as leave off the Serzone.  I had to zonk myself out on muscle relaxers
until it subsided. It was suppose to be one I could tolera; boy, did my body
trick them. We all just need to be careful what we let the doctors try.  I
also go to the reference section of the internet to RXlist to read upon the
meds I'll check out the Zolofff.

Thanks for beeng there!  Patricia