From:    "Barry A. Segal" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Live cell therapy

In my quest for beating p.d. (or at least fighting it) Ive discoved
some info on a Mexican hospital , American Biologics, that relies on
keylation therapy, diet and live cell therapy (whatever those are).
Does anyone have any experience or knowledge regarding this program?

I just heard of someone that had the live cell therapy done in Mexico.  I've
only talked to the man's sister so don't know very much about it.  She said
they inject animal fetal cells into the hip and in time they migrate to the
brain.  He has to go back in 6 months. Guess it will take quite awhile to
notice any effect!! Has anyone used essential oils for their PD?  I am a CG
for my husband Don 63/12.  I feel so lucky as  he is still doing real well.
I feel that part is because of his positive attitude and the fact that we
are ranchers and he has to go to work everyday and gets lots of exercise.
Also we are doing various Alternative things which I hope will prevent many
of the side effects of PD.  He calls me his "witch doctor"!!  But as I read
this and the CG letters I wonder what is in store for us in the future.
It's kind of scary.  One practice that we have found very helpful is a timer
pill box.  It rings every four hours to remind him of his pills.  The only
problem is that often he cannot hear the ring, but at least when he looks at
it he know if he has missed the dose or when it is due.  When he gets busy
outdoors, often he completely forgets his medication and then suffers.  Nancy