Hi Susan,
       Just signed up for listserv and can't believe all the mail in the last
two hours.  I'm not young. 65, but our problems seem much alike.   I was on
Amatriiptline for a number of years but it made me gain too much weight.  Now
on Prozac and it works out MUCH better for me. NO DEPRESSION - in fact my
very positive frame of mind has been credited with my doing so well in spite
of my drug problems.  Sinemet gives me some very strange side effects but
anything else gives me the same results.   One problen my Urologist
attributes to PD but I never hear anyone else complain of is incontinence.
 Real Problem.
Constipation not a problem.  Does this sound familiar to you or anyone else
 you may have read about?    Just checking