Most of the notes I saw said that stress caused a worsening of PD symptoms.
I find the reverse true in the short run, true in the long run.

Under stress I can do things I could not do under stress. Driving an auto is
somewhat stressful, but having an emergency braking is even more stressful.
If I am in an emergency situation, mmyfoot goes right to the brake pedal
instantly. This has been noted in the literature - such as immobile PD
patients getting out of burning buildings.

Stress apparently brings on other transmitters or alternate pathways to make
the body parts function as we want them to. The catching of a ball [or I use
car keys as a demo] by seemingly frozen PD patients has been well
documented...even used in the movie AWAKENINGS. After the stress, the
dopamine reserve [if any] is depleted and alternate neurotransmitters are
not being produced.  Then the stress has "used us up" and we have bad or
deep really "offs."

I am doing my income tax. I worked pretty well for a while, but had to stop
after a relatively short spurt of activity. I find that gross movement does
not "use me up" but activities requiring fine motor skills wipe me out.
Handling paper is the worst activity for me.
And here's to long "ons" and short "offs"

WILL JOHNSTON   4049 OAKLAND SCHOOL ROAD
                SALISBURY, MD 21804-2716
                410-543-0110
Pres A.P.D.A.  DelMarVa Chapter