You wrote:

>Dear listfriends,
>
>I sign my posts with "47/10."  This tells you I am 47, and have had PD
>symptoms for 10 years. I count from 1987, when I developed loss of
right
>arm swing and tenting of the right wrist,  stiffness of the right
>shoulder and elbow, and interrupted sleep.
>
>I think if all PWP's on the List would standardize our signatures, and
>indicate our ages, and the # of years since the first PD symptoms
>appeared, it gives us all a better basis upon which to compare our
>progress and status in our diverse battles against PD.
>
>Comments?
>
>Ivan Suzman
>47/10
>Portland, Maine    land of lighthouses    BLIZZARD 27 deg  18 inches
>predicted.  The Easter bunny has been replaced by a snowshoe hare....

Count me in. I thought it was tennis elbow, the came the tremor, then
the lack of arm swing. Am still real active: daily swimming, skiing,
fly fishing. Had to give up racket sports and kayaking...to stressful
on the arm muscles.

Stress seems to control my symtoms more then my meds. Had to give up
exciting movies and sporting events. Long sleeping is out of the
question, too much muscle stiffness awakens me.

Barry 45/10