Dear Ivan---your latest post is a testimonial to how a PWP can be
effective, even within the limits of his/her condition, and I hope your
personal search for the right treatment also is fruitful. There are some
who are not able to do all you (and others) do on behalf of the PD community
and I'm sure it feels vey good to know that you are working for them as well
as yourself. When we get our localProclamation, I'll post it to the list,
and you will see that it was based on yours in Maine.  Hope the trip and the
consultation go well--thanks for all you manage to do---and tell us how your
house is coming along, to replacethe one lost in the fire?

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter, 78/7, Oxford,Ohio
"Ask me about the CARE list for PD caregivers!"