Carol Lynch--good work for your years of support group activity! It does
become hard to find new programs, and you have probably covered all that
we do in our local group--here are a couple of comments,though, in case they
help:
We try once a year to have the group tell us what topics/activities they
want for the year, circulating a list with suggestions. We find that we
often need to repeat subjects from previous years, as there are changes in
the membership over time.  We often divide the year so that there are
some sessions with a speaker, program, exercise activity,etc.,some where the
whole group just talks together about what's on their minds, some where we
split into PWP and CG subgroups to talk. We have recently had talks about
swallowing problems, an exercise session, and next week will talk about denial,
 and also have a letter-writing time re: Udall bill.  We celebrate special
times like Christmas,and take turns bringing refreshments to the meetings
(this wouldbe hard with a big group--we're small.) Hope some of this is
helpful.

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter, 78/7, Oxford,Ohio
"Ask me about the CARE list for PD caregivers!"