Excuse me, I don't mean any rudeness but I completely disagree with you.  You
can believe all you want that the sky is banana yellow with purple polka dots
and it just ain't gonna be so.  Unless the drugs you're taking do something
else for your vision the rest of us don't know about!
On a more serious note, if there was a direct connection between a particular
or even a few pesticides wouldn't it be great to ban them so we can help
others??!!  Maybe the world will end some day and we'll pollute ourselves to
death but we don't HAVE to!
Den