This is in response to Rudy who I have also responded to personally.  I did
receive the post and attached file.  I rec'd it successfully and my macwrite
pro translator program opened it up for me.  Definitely worth a read.  When
you get to the end I hope we can all see that pesticides come into our lives
in many different ways and even those exposed to second hand cigaretty smoke
can be affected by the pesticides sprayed on the tobacco.  Not to mention the
smokers themselves!!  As well I'm sure to those who smoke marijuana.
Now, I agree--let's not jump to conclusions here.  Not everyone is going to
come down with pd from these substances.  But those who are pre-disposed to
get it could very possibly get triggered off.  By that I mean under the right
circumstances a person may never show pd symptoms even though they're
pre-disposed to get it because nothing ever triggered it.  Some people who
would be allergic to cats might never know it if they never come into contact
with a cat!
Anyway, here's to the continued search for the cause and the cure.
Den