A number of folks on the list take Parlodel, and I'm sure you will
hear from them. Some hgave been on it for years, with no problems, but
others, like my hiusband, couldn't tolerate the hallucinations. The reason for
using it is to be able to reduce the amount of Sinemet taken--it is one of
the "dopamine agonists" like Permax and the soon-to-be-released
Pramipexole.

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter, 78/7, Oxford,Ohio
"Ask me about the CARE list for PD caregivers!"