At 04:13 PM 4/5/97 -0500, you wrote:
>A number of folks on the list take Parlodel, and I'm sure you will
>hear from them. Some hgave been on it for years, with no problems, but
>others, like my hiusband, couldn't tolerate the hallucinations. The reason for
>using it is to be able to reduce the amount of Sinemet taken--it is one of
>the "dopamine agonists" like Permax and the soon-to-be-released
>Pramipexole.
>
>Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter, 78/7, Oxford,Ohio
>"Ask me about the CARE list for PD caregivers!"
hi camilla and peter to.  the reason i was put on parlodel was i was getting
depresst lot and not controll my shakes and spech. no hallucinations. but he
did change it to some thing new. as i said i don,t unstand about meds just
take them. my wife has a weekly pill box with day and time to to take them.
she does it all for me. or i would forget. so peter and i got sweet wifes. i
said both peter. as you got 5yrs on me and my lovely wife. could not make
witth out her. see you all later. I.Y.Q.