I recently joined the Exchange.  My mother had PD.  She is 77 years
old.  Its been several years now.  The many subject that you cover
have been very interesting.  She suffers from Arthiritus, Diabeties,
and PD, also low Thiroid.  She has shaking in her legs.  A small
suffling walk.  She uses a cane and walker now.  Her mind is clear and
so is her speech.  Her writing had gotten so tiny you can barely read
it.  She suffers from ringing in the ears.  She has a lot of pain in
her arms and joints. Muscle cramping in uper arms.  She wants to know
if other PD sufferers have pain or if the pain is from something else.
She also remembers driving to another town and having the car sprayed
by a crop duster.  She said she choked on the spray.  She worked in
the cotten fields as a child.  She would like people opiniopn mostly
about the pain.  Oh she does experience ridgid legs in the morning and
restless legs at night.  But she can usually sleep pretty good.
Thank you Jean