Subj:    Re: pesticide exposure
Date:    97-04-04 15:21:54 EDT
From:    Namvet6970
To:      [log in to unmask]

I am responding to Den's post and for anyone else interested  in 'pesticide
exposure' or exposure to neurotoxin's, to include reference to an excellent
source document (not my claim report) published by our government, on the
subject.

I started my own study on the relationship of neurotoxin's to Parkinson's
disease, first to answer questions that no one else seemed to want to answer,
especially those persons with any connection with the Veterans
Administration.  I began to think that almost every one in a good position or
who had  expert knowledge to help me, either owned stock or had some interest
in a chemical company.  And least we forget, who are the major manufacturers
of the medications (chemicals) we use to ease our suffering.  Who hires the
experts in the field (i.e., toxicologists).  Where are commitee
representatives, called to serve as consultants to our government, come from?
 I began to suspect a slight conflict of interest, once again as were heard
during the Viet Nam Veteran hearings,  I heard voices