Hi Edie-
Thank you for faxing your notes to Senator McCain and Cong. Upton.  YOUR
letters may be the ones that make a difference.

If there is anyone else who wants to become a part of history, fax or email
your thank you note with a brief statement of your situation.  Your letters
will become a part of the 105th Congressional Record.

Everyone who is able to participate on this list, should be sending a note to
these 2 great men.  They are trying to help you.  Are you trying to help
yourself?

You can write one very brief note and then send the same thing to each of
them.   I will be in Washington DC  (representing every one here who can't
travel) at the press conference when the bill is introduced and I'm going to
be looking for our 1500 letters in each congressmans hand.

Please send thank you notes with a sentence about how PD effects you by April
8th to:

Senator John McCain from Arizona            fax   202-228-2861

Congressman Fred Upton from Michigan                 fax   202-225-4986

Barbara