If Parkinsn is one of your favorite mailing lists tell PCWorld about it. They are planning an article...who knows maybe our list will be one written about.

What's Your Favorite E-mail Mailing List?

If you get news, tips, updates, or other information by subscribing to
an e-mail mailing list, we'd love to hear about your favorites for an
upcoming article.

http:[log in to unmask]      That man may last, but never lives,
                        Who much receives, but nothing gives;
HomeBoy #Parkinsons         Whom none can love, whom none can thank,--
                               Creation's blot, creation's blank.
John Cottingham           Thomas Gibbons (1720-1785): When Jesus dwelt.