Hi,
  Couldn't resist commenting on the posts that I've seen re: cold hands and
feet.  Can't help but wonder if this doesn't come with the territory to a
certain extent.  My wife suffers from Shy Drager Syndrome, another
neurological condition and this has been one of her symptoms since prior to
her diagnosis in 1992.  In fact, that was one of the things that finally
got a doctor's attention.  The condition still occurs but only in her feet.
 When I tucked her in tonight her feet were as hot as if she had a fever
but her legs were cool from the ankles up.  The big difference seems to be
that she has no sensation of them being hot or cold.  Just a comment........
Don Summers
The Shy Drager Caregiver Who Lurks