Kim Hi! You don't know me, but we know "HIM! "(Tom Brown) Could you just give
him a message for me! My daughter was in a car acc on 4/1 and things are just
a little MORE CRAZY HERE!  But I'm not  going to go down with the ship!
 Please tell him that I will be online approximately 2ish today EST  I have
P/T this morning and accupuncture treament at 12.  Thanks so much Gotta Go!
P.S. I too am a YPDer/42ish and involed with a lot of  PD  volunteer stuff.
Remember that "You got to extenuate the POSITIVE...elimanate the
NEGATIVE"....and then go for it!!!!!