CAUTION**CAUTION**CAUTION**CAUTION**CAUTION**CAUTION**CAUTION**CAUTION**

Den Gen wrote:

> Hi,
> There's an address and phone # on the web site <ceri.com> and they're pretty
> clear as to how to get it.  Did you see the response on the list yesterday
> re: a woman who has taken it?  I have responded back asking what her dosage
> was or is.  Check it out.  Keep in touch.
> Den
For the people who are asking about Deprenyl citrate.  Deprenyl is the
generic name for Eldepryl used in a large part of the world outside of
the US. Whether deprenyl is taken as a liquid or a pill it is a potent
drug and should not be taken without a physician's supervision.  It ia a
selective inhibitor of monoamine oxidase ( I believe MAO-B) when taken
in higher doses than the 5-10 mg usually prescribed it looses its
Selectivity, and can interact with numerous other drugs or FOODS to
cause a  potentially fatal hypertensive response.  It can be prescribed
and given in higher doses but that is usually done for intracable
depression and under close MD supervision.

CHARLIE
CAUTION**CAUTION**CAUTION**CAUTION**CAUTION**CAUTION**CAUTION**CAUTION**
--
CHARLES T. MEYER, M.D.
MADISON, WISCONSIN