Dear Joy-- Peter says he would not have a problem with your using the
account of his experience , so long as you do not use our names/userids.
He is pretty sensitive re: privacy!  I intend to call the oral surgeon's
office today and ask the name of the anesthetic--which I've forgotten. I
did tell him,"no opiates" and he took that seriously, even re: post-op
pain meds.  I find no mention on the lists of "no-no" drugs of any anti-
biotics (Amoxycillin) or antihistamines(Vistaril) which he was given an
hour ahead of the surgery. The Vistaril was anti-nausea/relaxation help,
the Amoxycillin for his mitral valve prolapse.  It would be interesting
to have your neuro's comments, and I am curious what ours will say on
Monday!....give Bob a big hug, and ask him to hug you back for me!

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter, 78/7, Oxford,Ohio
"Ask me about the CARE list for PD caregivers!"